Why your new luxury villa is located in Sierra Blanca, Marbella
Welcome to Cilo Marbella’s Luxury Property blog. In this edition: One of our favorite luxury new build villa projects in Marbella. Let’s start with the location-bound characteristics of this new development. Time to reveal the first 5 reasons why Sierra Blanca should be on your luxury property radar!
- Location. Marbella is special, not only because of its amazing light skyline, its sandy beaches, its spectacular blue skies but also, thanks to the hills of Sierra Blanca where the site of this new development is located, because of its mountains and clean air. Enjoying a climate that boasts more than 300 sunny days a year and an average temperature of 20 degrees.
- Microclimate. The nearness of the high mountains ensures that Sierra Blanca has its own microclimate. The peaks offer protection against strong winds and provide cooling during the summer heat.
- Luxury. Luxury is the most important aspect of real estate in Sierra Blanca, and some of the most expensive mansions in Marbella are located in this part of the resort. The most common property-type are villas in an oasis of space, tropical plants and palms characteristic of Marbella, as well as large swimming pools. Various (new) luxury developments in Sierra Blanca have security and gated entrances.
- High-class melting pot. Over the past half-century, that golden age has undergone various transformations but today Marbella remains a splendidly cosmopolitan, diverse and affluent area offering everything from trendy beach bars, select boutiques, Michelin-star restaurants, five-star hotels, and exclusive nightclubs to picturesque marina resorts (Puerto Banús – see below), highly-acclaimed international schools, and several world-class golf courses… an incomparable mix of contemporary chic and traditional allure.
- Facilities. Sierra Blanca is home to one of the longest established international schools on the Costa del Sol: Swans International School. Several good Spanish public schools are located nearby. The same applies to some of the best golf courses in Marbella, such as La Quinta and Los Naranjos. Supermarkets and shops in Marbella, including the La Cañada shopping center, are a short drive away.
Puerto Banús is the largest marina in the area, southwest from Marbella, boasting over 5 million visitors per year. Colourful coastlines and turquoise waters welcome you to the Mediterranean. With its peaceful, calm sea and good weather, you can take advantage of the many boat rental services and explore the hidden corners of Marbella any day of the year. The marina has slips for boats and ships ranging from 8 to 50 metres.
The streets around the marina are home to the most exclusive luxury shops, such as Christian Dior, Gucci, Versace, Dolce&Gabbana, to name but a few. If you are inquisitive and would like to know more about the local community, you will be interested in seeing Puerto Banús’ Walk of Fame that pays tribute to personalities who have promoted Marbella through their professional work.
Sports Facilities closeby
1| Puente Romano Tennis Club
2 | Royal Tennis Club Marbella
3 | Real Club Maritimo de Marbella
4 | Río Real Golf & Hotel
5 | Monte Paraiso Country Club
6 | Marbella Bike
10 Reasons why your new luxury villa is located in Sierra Blanca, Marbella
Let’s continue. The next, and final 5 reasons, are all project-related. This designer luxury villa project in Sierra Blanca, a distinguished location, is taking luxury living to a whole new level!
- Views. The breathtaking views from the terrace are a unique asset to the experience of this new build luxury development. The views are carefully enhanced by the layout of the living rooms. They are the true heart of the house, waiting to be filled with life and joy! See more below on this page in our image gallery.
- Design. The purpose of the design of the living rooms of the villas was to make them unique and filled with character. The large glass surface area and the extensive terrace guarantee the entry of sunlight all year round and the open-concept, inter-connecting spaces integrate the garden into the living room itself. In the interior, the meticulous layout focuses on enhancing home life, providing an extensive area for different types of activities. After seeing everything this new development has to offer, you won’t be able to imagine being anywhere else.
- Spacious terraces. The villa terraces are spacious, green and offer complete privacy. The main terrace is connected with the living room by a large glass door
that can be easily pulled aside to enlarge the entertainment space. When you’re ready to relax, kick back on chaise lounges and enjoy the stunning views.
- Kitchen. The kitchen is the meeting point and the heart of any home. In this case, they facilitate the organization with an elegant and sophisticated design so that you have what you need within reach. While home design trends may come and go, designers and architects know that all kitchens have to be functional and beautiful at the same time. The kitchens are a reflection of the highest standards in the industry and will not disappoint their owners.
- Bedroom with a view. The main bedroom is one of the most exceptional places in these new build luxury homes. It is a space where you can cut yourself off from the outside world and enjoy moments of privacy and relaxation. Depending on the villa, the spacious bedroom overlooks the sea or the garden and is filled with natural light from the balcony. But it is especially in the evening when the glass allows the light and colors to interact with the external elements, making this contemporary home shine like a jewel.
Learn more about the unrivaled quality of this new build villa project in Sierra Blanca, Marbella: https://www.cilomarbella.com/sales/modern-villas-sierra-blanca-marbella/
Image gallery Luxury interior meets functionality and serenity
VIDEO – Spectacular Modern Villa Project in Sierra Blanca, Marbella
About Cilo Marbella – Luxury boutique real estate agency
Thank you for reading our article 10 Reasons why your new luxury villa is located in Sierra Blanca, Marbella. Cilo Marbella is an exclusive boutique agency specializing in the sale and rental of luxury residential property in the Marbella region of Spain. Formed in 2011 by two affiliate directors from Sotheby’s International Realty, each with over 20 years’ experience in the luxury real estate market. We are honored to handle some of the finest estates on the market. We are also a proud member of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate.